Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Resonance

This is another experiment with truth. What I mean is that there is a perpetual search I am conducting as a human man for my source and it is a try and try again process. The process of revelation is just that: a process. So, in writing this public archive of my thoughts I hope to reveal my truth and help you with your search as well.

Whether you will continue to read my words has to do with resonance, however. In the physical sense of resonance, when one object vibrates at the same natural frequency as a second object, this forces that second object into vibrational motion. The opera singer hits the natural frequency of the glass and it begins to shake and shatters. I think truth is the natural human frequency and when we share it it shakes us ("You goddamn right!" "Yessir!""Mmmm hmm!"). If its not true, then we don't begin this wiggle.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment